Calling all Corsair 24, Sprint, DASH and 28 owner’s. Come join us for this first-class event the 27th Annual Sperry Top-Sider NOOD Regattas are beginning just around the corner! This year, the North Rally Race is making it's debut at the 2014 San Diego NOOD. As Scuttlebutt Sailing News reports,"In an effort to offer
an alternative race model to diversify the participation, this new feature hopes to attract a wider range of sailors to the March event." LEARN MORE >>
This year's NOOD racing regattas are to be held on the following dates and locations, making a total of six stops across the United States:
- St. Petersburg, FL - February 14-16, 2014 - St. Petersburg Yacht Club
- San Diego, CA - March 14-16, 2014 - San Diego Yacht Club // Coronado Yacht Club
- Annapolis, MD - May 2-4, 2014 - Annapolis Yacht Club
- Seattle, WA - May 16-18, 2014 - Seattle Yacht Club // Corinthian Yacht Club
- Chicago, IL - June 6-8, 2014* - Chicago Yacht Club
- Marblehead, MA - July 24-27, 2014 - Corinthian Yacht Club
*dates subject to change
Corsair Performance Clinic - San Diego / March 8
This performance clinic will be hosted by West Coast Multihulls and Mat Bryant of North Sails. The focus will be on tuning and trimming optimization.
Corsair Race Clinic - San Diego / March 9
This performance clinic will be hosted by West Coast Multihulls and Mat Bryant of North Sails. The focus will be on race tactics, and other more advanced topics.
Please email Kurt Jerman of West Coast Multihulls if you are interested in attending either clinics!
Are you looking for space to store your trailer at the San Diego NOOD? West Coast Multihulls is offering trailer storage accommodations for non-local racers and the Yacht Club will have space for boats. You may email Kurt Jerman directly if you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity! Thank you!